Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pretty much...

... I am in love with this sentiment, this picture, and every connotation surrounding it.
I am in love with the Man they refer to, as well.
If you knew Him, you'd understand what I mean. It's pretty much impossible not to love Him once you meet him and get to know Him.
And guess what?
I get to continue getting to know Him for the rest of my days.
Booyars.

I know some of my readers aren't religious/spiritual in any way. This post isn't an invitation to start up the You're so lame you Christian comment attack; it's just what I feel right now, and I'm not going to respond if you are to write such things. Acceptance, people, is always nice, and I have far better things to do with my time than to argue facts with people who won't listen anyway.

And yessum. 

I have assignments to do. It is 11.05 and I am not out of my bed. *blushes* 

No comments:

Post a Comment