Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wonderings, and SPASMS OF GLEE.

I can’t remember if I posted this or not (fairly sure I would have, with how often it came up on Facebook), but today I’ve written my first piece for Life Funk TV. Wahey!

Topic was something which I absolutely adore, so, yeah. Leapt on this opportunity.

When I’ve taken over Danny Katz’s job (Mr Katz, it’s inevitable), I’m wondering if this will be a piece I look at, and then go, “Wow, I’ve come far.” I hope so. I mean, if this works out as planned, I’ll be maybe 15 or so years out of uni. Yes, ambitious, but where are we without them? Anyway. By this stage, I’m hoping to have a lot of knowledge about this field… so I will be able to look back and go, either, “Shudder,” or, “At least I’ve learned”.

Now it’s Friday, and seeing as I have to get up early tomorrow, I’m heading to bed (feel like such a nana)… but just thought I’d share with you. First. Byline. Ever. Seriously, I’ve not felt such AWESOMENESS. By Natasha Pavez. Yes, that’s right, I’m a published writer, and THIS DESERVES SPASMS OF GLEE. You know it, and you also know there’s no other way to express glee than through a spasm.

So, for your reading pleasure, if you so choose - my article lives here. And hopefully more will be joining it.

And yes, I find it awesome when someone says, Hey, want to write about bright and really high heels? and considers it work. I had more fun on Google than I’d ever had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment