Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 5 - A Letter To Your Dreams

OH MY GOSH NO WAYS WE'RE BACK TO THIS? YES. YES WE ARE.



Dreams,
I’m fairly sure you’re the stuff of insanity. I’m sitting in a lecture at the moment, trying to make you all possible. You probably don’t realise it (or don’t care), but you’re not making yourselves easy to catch, are you? 4 or 5 years of study, then beginning from the bottom. That’s the way I must start.
Anyway, I find it sort of intriguing that you have been here for quite some time, but only recently I’ve come to realise how to make you come to life. I like how this is happening. Paths are coming and this is... well, new. After 12 years of being stuck in school, actually having options where I can get on a plane and go to Melbourne, if I need to, is brilliant. That if I’m curled up in bed all day, no one cares. Google has become our unwilling slave, unless we’re now slaves to Google’s yellow brick road of fancies and dreams. Either way, Google is awesome, because now we’re sitting here going, “Oh my gosh, I can be a journalist or an editor or get into publishing or blog foreverrrrrr (though I doubt I can get money off that).” There’s so many options and so much I can use for God, and thus, dreams, you’re brilliant.
Anyway, a little note to you.
Kind regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment