Thursday, June 24, 2010

History is just miles away.

Just quoting a song, but it’s brilliant, because it’s talking about the bestest love in history.

Anywho.

Today has been a day of verbosity and essays. Seriously, someone says to me, “Write an essay.” My friend says, as I’m literally weeping at how much this is attacking me, “Write it on your Tumblr blog, and then edit that.”

Before: 400 mediocre words.

Now: 826 words which I’m kind of pleased about. On the one topic. :| Guess my intro will have to get changed a lot.

(Speaking of a lot and alots, please see this link for ultimate humour and giggles.)

I haven’t read much, so my reading list is tucked neatly away until I reach the 29th. Two days, yo! I’m contemplating putting Atonement on it because I won it in the Matthew Reilly praise escapade, and I just got it yesterday (after wanting to buy it for about 2 years). I started reading it again, and Mr McEwan, I salute you. I salute you for engrossing me so epically.

In other news, I got offered a job doing a bit of freelance writing. I am an 18 year old, 1st year writing student… I thought this was impossible. But it’s happened! I’m starting next week, when these assignments are all out of the way and holidays begin.

Anyway, quickness is all this post is, so I’m going to keep assignmenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment